Renasan - First Aid Spray - 100ml
RenaSan First Aid Spray is a revolutionary, clinically proven, antiseptic spray utilising Hypochlorous, the naturally occurring biocide found in all mammalian immune systems. RenaSan kills all types of harmful pathogens and is antibacterial, antifungal and sporicidal.
- Kills 99.9999% of pathogens on contact.
- Packed in a convenient 100ml pump spray. The First Aid Spray is perfect for flushing wounds and preventing infection.
- Safe to use on all mammals, birds and reptiles.
- 100% natural, pH neutral, non-irritating and non-sting. Safe if licked.
- Contains no steroids, alcohol or preservatives.
How to Use
- Cuts and wounds: Spray liberally onto affected area. Allow to dry naturally.
- Skin irritations and sores, insect bites: as above.
- Eye and ear care: Pour gently into affected eye or eye.
- Minor burns and scalds: If possible immerse the affected area in the solution for 10 minutes. Otherwise run cold water over the area for 10 minutes and then spray liberally. Allow to dry naturally.
Write an online review and share your thoughts with other shoppers!