In Think Itch, the fly deterring properties of Think Fly have been combined with an additional, natural, premix which targets the immune response and supports skin condition of sensitive horses.
This complex blend includes trace element chelates, essential fatty acids and antioxidants, with additional Vitamin B3, also know as nicotinamide to keep the skin healthy and comfortable.
Key benefits of Think Itch:
- Fortified with Think Fly which works from the inside to provide a consistent 24 hour deterrent from midges.
- A rich source of antioxidants, vitamins and trace elements to support a healthy immune system and reducing the horses sensitivity to midges.
- MSM is a natural source of sulphur which contributes to the strength of skin.
- Zinc and linseed oil are also important nutrients for the support of skin condition. Studies have show linseed oil as beneficial to horses with sensitive skin.
- High levels of nicotinamide (vitamin B3) vitamin B3 which when fed can help minimise the body’s response to midge bites.
- A targeted, palatable formula that may be safely added to any combination of feed or supplements. Containing no molasses making it suitable for the most sensitive of horses.
Suitable for: all horses and ponies who are sensitive to midges.
There is an initial loading dose with this product for the first 4 weeks of feeding.
Mix with a damp feed, gradually building up to the required dosage over seven days.
|Horses||5 scoops||4 scoops|
|Ponies||4 scoops||3 scoops|
Includes a 50ml scoop
4Kg will last one horse 33 days.
9Kg will last one horse 75 days.
Prohibited substances:This product is BETA NOPS approved.
Maize gluten feed, seaweed meal, methyl sulphonyl methane, garlic, linseed oil, flower of sulphur, cider apple vinegar, colostrum, BIO-MOS, magnesium sulphate heptahydrate.
Crude protein 15.54%, crude oil 6.94%, crude fibre 5.27%, crude ash 13.42%.
|Brand||Brinicombe / Prorange|