Indorex Spray 500ml - For fleas - SHORT DATED
Protecting Your Homes as part of an integrated flea control program Indorex Spray
DATED UNTIL 09/2019
Please Note: This product is not to be applied directly to your pet and keep well away from Cats
Indorex kills adult fleas and house dust mites on contact up to 2 months after application, thanks to its unique adulticide formulation, and prevents the development of flea eggs and larvae for up to 12 months.
House dust mites can contribute to allergic diseases in dogs just as in humans, and are one of the most common allergens implicated as a trigger in dogs with atopic dermatitis. Indorex kills these mites and helps to control them in the home for a full 12 months. However, don’t forget that the faeces and body fragments of house dust mites are still thought to be potent allergens - to both dogs and humans, so regular vacuuming is essential to effectively reduce their impact.
- 2 month adulticide
- 12 month activity and protection
- Pyriproxyfen is UV stable - works well in sunlit areas such as cars and conservatories
- Acts on contact, not ingestion
- Prevents environmental reinfestation for up to 12 months
- One can is sufficient to cover 79 square metres – the equivalent to an average 3-4 bedroom house.
Permethrin & Piperonyl Butoxide
Provide synergistic adulticide activity ensuring rapid and prolonged knockdown of adult fleas and house dust mites for up to 2 months