Pooch & Mutt Slim & Slender Grain Free Dog Food is a single meat source, complete food to help control your dog’s weight . Slim & Slender is made with 45% chicken as it is a low-fat protein source that is naturally rich in l-carnitine
Pooch & Mutt Slim & Slender also contains sweet potato which is low gi, high in fibre and a source of b-vitamins, pea protein which is low gi, high in BCAAs and shown to help control production of ghrelin – the hunger stimulating hormone and Psyllium; a dietary fibre that promotes satiety L-carnitine; a popular fat burning supplement.
Pooch & Mutt Slim & Slender recipe also includes CLA; shown to support fat metabolism and aid weight management
With probiotics and prebiotics; to aid digestion and Glucosamine and chondroitin; to protect joints that may be carrying extra weight.
Only Pooch & Mutt foods contain NUTRA-BIONIC. NUTRA-BIONIC is a unique supplement that includes:
- Glucosamine and chondroitin to aid joint health
- Probiotics and prebiotics to aid digestive health
- Omega 3&6, zinc and biotin to aid skin and coat
- Yucca which can help reduce stool odour
- Cranberry to aid urinary tract health
- A full vitamin & mineral package and antioxidants.
Why feed grain free: Many dogs struggle to digest foods that are high in grains (including corn and wheat). Intolerance to grain can manifest in many ways, such as digestive discomfort, itchy skin and sub-optimal health.
Naturally hypoallergenic: formulated without wheat, corn, rice, beef, soya or dairy products.
Feeding guide: The quantities below are meant as a rough guide. The correct amount of food will depend on your dog’s level of activity, breed, age and if they are overweight or underweight.
- Small dogs 1-10kg - 20-120 g/day (200-33 meals/bag *)
- Medium dogs 11-25kg - 120-240 g/day (33-17 meals/bag *)
- Large dogs 26-45kg - 240-375 g/day (17-11 meals/bag *)
- Giant dogs 45kg+ - 375 g/day (11 meals/bag *)
When switching dog foods it is recommended that you introduce the new food gradually replacing 25% of their existing food for the first 2-3 days, then 50% for a further 2-3 days, then 75% for a final 2-3 days.
* Number of meals based on 2 meals per day.
Write a review
and share your thoughts with other shoppers.