Pooch & Mutt Calm & Relaxed Grain Free Dog Food is a single meat source, complete food to help keep your dog calm & relaxed made with 45% turkey; an L-tryptophan-rich protein source.
Pooch & Mutt Calm & Relaxed also contains Sweet potato; which contains high levels of ‘anti-stress’ B-vitamins and is both low gi and high in digestion-aiding fibre Chamomile; a traditional relaxation aid that has been used for centuries L-tryptophan; a natural amino acid that is used to form serotonin, the ‘feel good’ neurotransmitter Brewers yeast; rich in ‘anti-stress’ b-vitamins Probiotics and prebiotics; to aid digestion, as digestive discomfort can cause dogs to become stressed.
Only Pooch & Mutt foods contain NUTRA-BIONIC. NUTRA-BIONIC is a unique supplement that includes:
- Glucosamine and chondroitin to aid joint health
- Probiotics and prebiotics to aid digestive health
- Omega 3&6, zinc and biotin to aid skin and coat
- Yucca which can help reduce stool odour
- Cranberry to aid urinary tract health
- A full vitamin & mineral package and antioxidants.
Why feed grain free: Many dogs struggle to digest foods that are high in grains (including corn and wheat). Intolerance to grain can manifest in many ways, such as digestive discomfort, itchy skin and sub-optimal health.
Naturally hypoallergenic: formulated without wheat, corn, rice, beef, soya or dairy products.
Feeding guide: The quantities below are meant as a rough guide. The correct amount of food will depend on your dog’s level of activity, breed, age and if they are overweight or underweight.
- Small dogs 1-10kg - 22-130 g/day (180-30 meals/bag *)
- Medium dogs 11-25kg - 130-250 g/day (30-16 meals/bag *)
- Large dogs 26-45kg - 250-425 g/day (16-9 meals/bag *)
- Giant dogs 45kg+ - 425 g/day (9 meals/bag *)
When switching dog foods it is recommended that you introduce the new food gradually replacing 25% of their existing food for the first 2-3 days, then 50% for a further 2-3 days, then 75% for a final 2-3 days.
*Number of meals based on 2 meals per day.
Write a review
and share your thoughts with other shoppers.