Pooch & Mutt Move Easy Grain Free Dog Food is a single-animal protein source, complete food for dogs who have mobility issues or who are highly active. Made with 45% salmon; one of nature’s richest sources of the omega 3 EFAs that are essential for joint well-being.
Pooch & Mutt Move Easy Grain Free Dog Food also contains Glucosamine and chondroitin; probably the best-known nutraceutical combination for joint health, Green lipped mussel (Perna canaliculus); which has well-researched joint-protecting qualities, Rosehip (Rosa canina); the variety of rosehip shown in recent research to be an effective mobility aid, Linseed; a source of omega 3 EFAs Alfalfa; used in traditional cultures for joint health Yucca; used by Native Americans to aid their animals’ mobility.
Only Pooch & Mutt foods contain NUTRA-BIONIC. NUTRA-BIONIC is a unique supplement that includes:
- Glucosamine and chondroitin to aid joint health
- Probiotics and prebiotics to aid digestive health
- Omega 3&6, zinc and biotin to aid skin and coat
- Yucca which can help reduce stool odour
- Cranberry to aid urinary tract health
- A full vitamin & mineral package and antioxidants.
Why feed grain free: Many dogs struggle to digest foods that are high in grains (including corn and wheat). Intolerance to grain can manifest in many ways, such as digestive discomfort, itchy skin and sub-optimal health.
Naturally hypoallergenic: formulated without wheat, corn, rice, beef, soya or dairy products.
Feeding guide: The quantities below are meant as a rough guide. The correct amount of food will depend on your dog’s level of activity, breed, age and if they are overweight or underweight.
- Small dogs 1-10kg - 22-130 g/day (180-30 meals/bag*)
- Medium dogs 11-25kg - 130-250 g/day (30-16 meals/bag*)
- Large dogs 26-45kg - 250-425 g/day (16-9 meals/bag*)
- Giant dogs 45kg+ - 425 g/day (9 meals/bag*)
When switching dog foods it is recommended that you introduce the new food gradually replacing 25% of their existing food for the first 2-3 days, then 50% for a further 2-3 days, then 75% for a final 2-3 days.
*Number of meals based on 2 meals per day.
Write a review
and share your thoughts with other shoppers.