RenaSan First Aid Spray is a revolutionary, clinically proven, antiseptic spray utilising Hypochlorous, the naturally occurring biocide found in all mammalian immune systems. RenaSan kills all types of harmful pathogens and is antibacterial, antifungal and sporicidal.
- Kills 99.9999% of pathogens on contact.
- Packed in a convenient 100ml pump spray. The First Aid Spray is perfect for flushing wounds and preventing infection.
- Safe to use on all mammals, birds and reptiles.
- 100% natural, pH neutral, non-irritating and non-sting. Safe if licked.
- Contains no steroids, alcohol or preservatives.
How to Use
- Cuts and wounds: Spray liberally onto affected area. Allow to dry naturally.
- Skin irritations and sores, insect bites: as above.
- Eye and ear care: Pour gently into affected eye or eye.
- Minor burns and scalds: If possible immerse the affected area in the solution for 10 minutes. Otherwise run cold water over the area for 10 minutes and then spray liberally. Allow to dry naturally.
|Brand||Miscellaneous Branded Products|